Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Harrell vs Wood vs Henderson Page 2


August 03, 2016

 

The Democrat Harrell said the following: I currently serve on the Henry County Water Authority Board for the Henry County Water Authority… I also serve as chief of staff for Henry County Commissioner Bruce Holmes, District 5, acting as a strategic advisor, individually managing the day-to-day tasks and assigned duties and overseeing various projects on behalf of Commissioner Holmes and District 5. I was one of the District 5 appointees to the SPLOST IV Committee, which I advocated for various projects for District 5 as well as countywide working within a projected budget of $92 million. Looks like an empire building project with Harrell and Holmes at the top!

 

The Republican Wood: I retired from Georgia Power as an external affairs manager with more than 21 years of proven leadership, management and technical experiences. I am a proven fiscal agent of operations and maintenance budgets up to approximately $100 million and capital budgets up to $80 million. I am noted for my great people skills, my ability to adapt to diverse environments and my personal responsibility for results. I am recognized as a community leader. I just did not show up. Over the last 10 years, I worked to bring in over $58 million dollars of projects into our community. Those projects were done in coordination with state leaders, elected officials and many boards and groups I have led. Wood is the Past Chair of the Henry County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and previously served as the Henry County Chamber of Commerce’s Vice Chair of Government & Education, as well as the Chair of the Henry County Chamber’s Education Foundation. Looks like another empire building project with The Chamber of Commerce and the Henry Council for Quality Growth at the top!

 

Chairman of County Commission WRITE IN CANDIDATE DON HENDERSON·MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2016 This morning I filled out the paperwork that is necessary to become a WRITE IN CANDIDATE for the Henry County Georgia County Commission.

Why a WRITE IN CANDIDATE? Because of two reasons.....Reason number one is that I am not a Democrat nor Republican and if I wanted to run as an Independent I would have to gather over 5500 signatures to gain ballot access, something the Democrats and Republicans have been very successful in controlling, and I WILL NOT PAY TO PLAY as the saying goes..

In order to have your name on the ballot you have to PAY almost 1700 dollars and that is not going to happen with me....Find more about Don at his page;

WriteInDonHenderson.com

Don@WriteInDonHenderson.com

770.231.3842

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an empire building project with Harrell and Holmes at the top! Or if you like another empire building project with Wood and The Chamber of Commerce and the Henry Council for Quality Growth at the top!

    ReplyDelete